Or rather, the timeframe of finding out. You see, Pinky has allowed me the choice of whether to find out or not before the birth and I’m very torn.
There are good arguments to both answers (and those that know me, know I love a good debate.) Knowing now allows everyone to get gender specific paraphernalia and a surprise at 5 months or 9 is still a surprise, right?
On the other hand, obstinate as I am, the idea of letting everyone stay confounded and uncertain appeals to me. As mentioned a lot, it is one of the greatest (and last) real surprises left to us. But the dual name picking might kill us!
And I still don’t know what I’ll pick. Time is running out, and I honestly think I’ll decide on the day, looking at the sonar of our half incubated #pinkbun and making my decision only then. Assuming the gender isn’t glaringly obvious of course! ;)